SYI Ductile Iron COMPACT Quick Adaptors for PE/PVC/DI pipes
SYI Ductile Iron Compact Quick Adaptors for PE/PVC/DI pipes, developed by experienced engineers in CZPT in 2571, dedicated used for connecting uPVC pipes with flanged products, and also for PE pipes with the gripping ring of same outside diameter, with most reasonable, light, and competitive features.
Body:Ductile Iron grade 500-7/450-10 in accordance with ISO 1083 or 70-50-05/65-45-12 with ASTM A536
Gasket:Rubber E.P.D.M./NBR/SBR in accordance with EN 681.1
Opted Griping Ring:Brass
Flange:PN10 and PN16 drilling in accordance with ISO 7005-2/EN 1092-2
Working Pressure: 16 Bar or 250 PSI
liquid epoxy resin painting
liquid epoxy resin painting
Reference Rules:Designed and tested in accordance with EN14525, ANSI/AWWA C219 and EN545
Accessories:gasket + copper ring. The bolts and nuts are supplied respectively with the Quick Adaptors usually.
1.The quick adaptors only need the gasket or the gasket + copper ring, sliding into the end of the
connecting pipe socket to realize quick installation and connection.
2.Under certain conditions, it can replace universal flanged adaptor or Straight flanged adaptors, and the cost are lower, but the detachable performance is slightly worse.SYI manufactures a full range of Ductile Iron Pipe Fittings according to ISO 2531, EN545, EN598, ANSI/AWWA C110, C153 and other major standards.
-Flanged pipe fittings,
-Loosing flanged pipe fittings,
-Push-in socket pipe fittings (Tyton),
-Mechanical Joint socket pipe fittings (MJ),
-Express socket pipe fittings (EX),
-Fittings for uPVC pipes,
-Fittings for PE pipes,
-Other Pipeline Accessories.
Packing: Different package CZPT your request,like wood cases&pallets,ply-wood crates&pallets,steel crates&pallets and etc.
SYI has continually invested in better technology and production facilities. More than 4,000 patterns
are ready. We are capable to finish all the production processes from moulding, shot-blasting, machining, coating to packaging. We have over 100,000 m2 foundry land including:
-10,000 m2 of the pattern, sand mixing, polishing, machining, hydraulic pressure, coating, packaging workshops;
-4,000 m2 of 3 green sand moulding workshops and 1 resin sand moulding workshops;
-3,000 m2 of automatic moulding machine line and epoxy coating line
-and our own tooling shop
Strict process and operating regulations together with perfect quality assurance system making every production step under control. All the products are subject to tests and inspections including composition analysis, metallographic examination, dimension & surface finish inspection, ring test, tensile test, hardness test, hydrostatic test, CZPT and coating test to be sure that the products meet the requirements of the standards.
Since 2009, CZPT Pipeline has developed from a pipes & fittings seller to a professional project solution provider, including the 1 stop service and solution from pipes, fittings, couplings & flanged adaptors, valves, fire hydrants, to water CZPT and accessories.
SYI products have served 111 countries CZPT up to now!
Most of these customers cooperated with CZPT for more than 20 years!
We value long term cooperation relationship mostly!
Welcome to send us an inquiry for more details and price!!!
Can flexible couplings be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in heavy-duty applications such as mining and construction, where the equipment operates under challenging conditions and encounters high loads, vibrations, and misalignments. Flexible couplings offer several advantages that make them suitable for these demanding environments:
- Misalignment Compensation: Heavy-duty equipment in mining and construction may experience misalignment due to the rough terrain, uneven surfaces, or heavy loads. Flexible couplings can handle both angular and parallel misalignment, ensuring smooth power transmission even in these adverse conditions.
- Shock and Vibration Absorption: Mining and construction operations often involve high-impact loads and vibrations. Flexible couplings can dampen and absorb these shocks, protecting the connected components from damage and reducing wear and tear on the equipment.
- Torsional Stiffness: While flexible couplings are designed to accommodate misalignment, they still maintain a certain level of torsional stiffness to transmit torque efficiently. This is crucial in heavy-duty applications, where high torque is required to drive the machinery.
- Corrosion and Contamination Resistance: In mining and construction environments, equipment may be exposed to dust, dirt, water, and chemicals. Flexible couplings made from corrosion-resistant materials can withstand these harsh conditions, ensuring reliable performance and longevity.
- High Torque Transmission: Heavy-duty machinery often requires high torque transmission between the driving and driven components. Flexible couplings are capable of transmitting high torque efficiently, which is essential for the operation of large-scale equipment.
- Reduced Downtime: The robustness and reliability of flexible couplings in heavy-duty applications contribute to reduced downtime. By minimizing the impact of misalignment, shocks, and vibrations, flexible couplings help prevent unexpected breakdowns and maintenance issues.
When selecting a flexible coupling for heavy-duty applications, it’s important to consider the specific requirements of the machinery and the operating conditions. Factors such as the type of equipment, torque and speed requirements, environmental conditions, and expected loads should be taken into account.
Overall, flexible couplings are a versatile solution for power transmission in heavy-duty applications, providing the necessary flexibility, durability, and performance to withstand the challenges posed by the mining and construction industries.
What are the maintenance intervals and practices for extending the life of a flexible coupling?
Proper maintenance of a flexible coupling is essential to ensure its longevity and reliable performance. The maintenance intervals and practices for flexible couplings may vary depending on the coupling type, application, and operating conditions. Here are some general maintenance guidelines to extend the life of a flexible coupling:
- Regular Inspection: Conduct visual inspections of the coupling regularly to check for signs of wear, damage, or misalignment. Look for cracks, tears, corrosion, or any other visible issues.
- Lubrication: Some flexible couplings may require periodic lubrication to reduce friction and wear. Refer to the manufacturer’s guidelines for the appropriate lubrication type and schedule.
- Alignment Checks: Ensure that the connected shafts remain properly aligned. Misalignment can lead to premature wear and failure of the coupling and other components.
- Torque Monitoring: Monitor the torque levels in the system and ensure they are within the coupling’s rated capacity. Excessive torque can overload the coupling and cause damage.
- Temperature and Environmental Considerations: Ensure that the operating temperatures and environmental conditions are within the coupling’s specified limits. Extreme temperatures, aggressive chemicals, or corrosive environments can impact the coupling’s performance.
- Inspection After Shock Loads: If the system experiences shock loads or unexpected impacts, inspect the coupling for any signs of damage immediately.
- Replace Damaged or Worn Couplings: If any damage or wear is detected during inspections, replace the flexible coupling promptly to avoid potential failures.
- Periodic Re-Tightening: For certain coupling designs, periodic re-tightening of fasteners may be necessary to maintain proper clamping force.
- Follow Manufacturer’s Guidelines: Always follow the maintenance instructions provided by the coupling manufacturer. They can provide specific recommendations based on the coupling model and application.
It is crucial to develop a maintenance plan specific to the application and coupling type. Regularly scheduled maintenance, adherence to recommended practices, and proactive inspection can help identify issues early and prevent costly breakdowns. Additionally, record-keeping of maintenance activities can provide valuable data on the coupling’s performance and aid in future maintenance decisions.
What is a flexible coupling and how does it work?
A flexible coupling is a mechanical device used to connect two shafts while allowing for relative movement between them. It is designed to transmit torque from one shaft to another while compensating for misalignment, vibration, and shock. Flexible couplings are essential components in various rotating machinery and systems, as they help protect the connected equipment and enhance overall performance.
Types of Flexible Couplings:
There are several types of flexible couplings, each with its unique design and characteristics. Some common types include:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings feature elastomer spiders that fit between two hubs. They can accommodate angular and parallel misalignment while dampening vibrations.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metallic discs to connect the shafts. They are highly flexible and provide excellent misalignment compensation.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings use gear teeth to transmit torque. They offer high torque capacity and can handle moderate misalignment.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use a single piece of flexible material, such as a metal beam, to transmit torque while compensating for misalignment.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings use a bellows-like structure to allow for axial, angular, and parallel misalignment compensation.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use three discs, with the middle one having a perpendicular slot to allow for misalignment compensation.
How a Flexible Coupling Works:
The operation of a flexible coupling depends on its specific design, but the general principles are similar. Let’s take the example of a jaw coupling to explain how a flexible coupling works:
- Two shafts are connected to the coupling hubs on either side, with an elastomer spider placed between them.
- When torque is applied to one shaft, it causes the spider to compress and deform slightly, transmitting the torque to the other shaft.
- In case of misalignment between the shafts, the elastomer spider flexes and compensates for the misalignment, ensuring smooth torque transmission without imposing excessive loads on the shafts or connected equipment.
- The elastomer spider also acts as a damping element, absorbing vibrations and shocks during operation, which reduces wear on the equipment and enhances system stability.
Overall, the flexibility and ability to compensate for misalignment are the key features that allow a flexible coupling to function effectively. The choice of a specific flexible coupling type depends on the application’s requirements, such as torque capacity, misalignment compensation, and environmental conditions.
editor by CX 2023-08-11