2 inch stainless steel hydraulic fittings for hydraulic hoses
Ferrule for SAE100R1AT/EN 853 1SN HOSE
Ferrule for SAE100R1A EN 853 1ST HOSE
Ferrule for SAE100R2AT/DIN20571 2SN HOSE
Ferrule for SAE100R2A/EN853 2SN HOSE
FERRULE for SAE100R1AT-R2AT,EN853 1SN-2SN and EN 857 2SC
FERRULE for 4SP, 4SH/10-16, R12/06-16 HOSE
FERRULE for 4SH, R12/32 HOSE
2. Hose Fittings
1) Material: Carbon steel, Stainless steel
2) Finish: yellow Zinc plated, White Zinc Plated
3) Standards: SAE, JIC, BSP, NPT, DIN, etc
We are manufacturing and marketing all kinds of hydraulic fittings, we can also produce according to customers’ drawings or samples.
|1)METRIC FITTINGS||2)BRITISH FITTINGS||3)AMERICAN FITTINGS|
|Metric Flat Seal Fittings||BSP O-RING Seal Fittings||SAE O-RING Seal Fittings|
|Metric Multiseal Fittings||BSP Flat Seal Fittings||ORFS Flat Seal Fittings|
|Metric 60°Cone Seal Fittings||BSP Multiseal Fittings||NPSM 60°Cone Seal Fittings|
|Metric 74°Cone Seal Fittings||BSP 60°Cone Seal Fittings||JIC 74°Cone Seal Fittings|
|Metric 24°Cone O-RING Seal L..T. Fittings||BSPT Fittings||NPT Fittings|
|Metric Standpipe Straight Fittings||JIS BSP 60°Cone Seal Fittings||SAE Flange L.T. Fittings|
|JIS Metric 60°Cone Seal Fittings||SAE Flange H.T. Fittings|
Our Service: We can crimp hose assembly for our customers
Mainly used for construction equipment, hydraulic machinery, oil euipment and other hydraulic applications.
Conventional packaging: carton, can be customized according to customer needs;
Transportation: express, sea and air freight are support
1.If we have stock,we’ll send out to you in a week;
2. Generally, it will take about 20 days. The specific delivery date will be negotiated according to your order.
(If the quantity you need is less than 100 pieces, please feel free to make an inquiry with us. If we have stock, you can also
our payment usual is T/T ,L/C ,if you need other payment , please inform us
What are the key features to look for when purchasing a flexible coupling?
When purchasing a flexible coupling, several key features should be considered to ensure it meets the specific requirements of the application and provides reliable performance. The following are the key features to look for:
- 1. Type of Coupling: There are different types of flexible couplings available, such as jaw couplings, beam couplings, bellows couplings, disc couplings, and more. Each type has its advantages and limitations, so choosing the right type depends on factors like misalignment compensation needed, torque capacity, and application requirements.
- 2. Material: The material of the coupling is crucial for its durability and performance. Common materials include stainless steel, aluminum, steel, and various elastomers. Select a material that can withstand the environmental conditions, loads, and temperature ranges of the application.
- 3. Size and Dimensions: Ensure that the coupling’s size and dimensions match the shaft sizes and available space in the system. Oversized or undersized couplings may lead to inefficiencies, misalignment, and reduced performance.
- 4. Torque Rating: Consider the maximum torque the coupling can handle to ensure it can transmit the required power without failure or damage.
- 5. Speed Rating: Check the coupling’s maximum rotational speed capability to ensure it can handle the desired operating speed without issues.
- 6. Misalignment Compensation: Different couplings offer varying degrees of misalignment compensation, such as angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. Choose a coupling that can accommodate the expected misalignments in the system.
- 7. Backlash: For precision applications, consider couplings with minimal or zero-backlash to prevent motion inaccuracies and ensure precise positioning.
- 8. Operating Environment: Assess the environmental conditions, including temperature, humidity, dust, and chemical exposure, and select a coupling with suitable resistance to these factors.
- 9. Maintenance: Decide whether maintenance-free couplings or those requiring periodic lubrication align better with the application’s requirements and maintenance schedule.
- 10. Electrical Isolation: If required, choose couplings with electrical isolation features to prevent current flow between connected shafts.
- 11. Dynamic Behavior: Evaluate the coupling’s dynamic performance, including resonance and damping characteristics, to ensure smooth operation under various loads and speeds.
- 12. Application Compatibility: Verify that the selected coupling is suitable for the specific application, such as pumps, compressors, robotics, automation, or other industrial processes.
Summary: When purchasing a flexible coupling, consider factors such as the type of coupling, material, size, torque rating, speed rating, misalignment compensation, backlash, operating environment, maintenance, electrical isolation, dynamic behavior, and application compatibility. Careful consideration of these features will ensure that the coupling meets the demands of the application, provides reliable performance, and contributes to the overall efficiency of the mechanical system.
How does a flexible coupling handle misalignment in large rotating equipment?
Flexible couplings are designed to accommodate various types of misalignment in large rotating equipment, ensuring smooth and efficient power transmission while minimizing stress on connected components. Here’s how flexible couplings handle different types of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two connected shafts are not collinear and form an angle. Flexible couplings can handle angular misalignment by allowing the coupling elements to flex and move slightly, thus accommodating the angle between the shafts. The flexible elements, often made of elastomeric materials or metallic membranes, can bend and twist to compensate for angular misalignment, ensuring that the coupling remains engaged and transfers torque effectively.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment, also known as offset misalignment, happens when the two shafts are not perfectly aligned along their axes, resulting in a lateral shift. Flexible couplings can handle parallel misalignment through their ability to move radially, allowing the flexible elements to adjust and take up the offset. This capability prevents excessive side loads on the shafts and bearings, reducing wear and increasing the lifespan of the equipment.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when there is a linear displacement of one shaft relative to the other, either toward or away from the other shaft. Some flexible couplings, such as certain types of flexible disc couplings, can accommodate a limited amount of axial misalignment. However, for large axial movement, other types of couplings or special designs may be required.
The flexibility of the coupling elements allows them to act as a buffer between the shafts, dampening shocks, vibrations, and torsional forces caused by misalignment or other dynamic loads. This helps protect the connected equipment from damage and enhances the overall performance and reliability of the rotating system.
In large rotating equipment, where misalignment is more common due to thermal expansion, foundation settling, or other factors, flexible couplings play a critical role in maintaining smooth operation and reducing stress on the machinery. However, it is essential to choose the appropriate type of flexible coupling based on the specific requirements of the application and to regularly inspect and maintain the coupling to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
Can flexible couplings be used in applications with varying operating temperatures?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in applications with varying operating temperatures. The suitability of a flexible coupling for a specific temperature range depends on its design and the materials used in its construction. Different types of flexible couplings are available to handle a wide range of temperature conditions, making them versatile for use in various industries and environments.
For applications with high operating temperatures, such as those found in certain industrial processes, exhaust systems, or high-temperature machinery, flexible couplings made from materials with excellent heat resistance are used. These materials may include stainless steel alloys, heat-treated steels, or specialized high-temperature elastomers. High-temperature flexible couplings are designed to maintain their mechanical properties, including flexibility and torque transmission capabilities, even at elevated temperatures.
Conversely, for applications in extremely cold environments or cryogenic processes, flexible couplings constructed from materials with low-temperature resistance are employed. These couplings are designed to remain flexible and functional at very low temperatures without becoming brittle or losing their ability to handle misalignment. Some low-temperature couplings may use special polymers or elastomers with excellent cold-temperature performance.
Temperature Range Considerations:
When selecting a flexible coupling for applications with varying operating temperatures, it is essential to consider the specific temperature range in which the coupling will operate. Some flexible couplings have a wider temperature range, allowing them to function effectively in both high and low-temperature environments. However, in extreme temperature conditions, specialized couplings may be necessary to ensure reliable performance and prevent premature failure.
Manufacturers of flexible couplings provide guidelines and specifications regarding the temperature range of their products. It is crucial to consult the manufacturer’s documentation to ensure that the chosen coupling is suitable for the intended operating temperature of the application. Using a coupling beyond its recommended temperature range can lead to performance issues, reduced efficiency, or even failure.
Flexible couplings with varying temperature resistance find use in numerous industries, including aerospace, automotive, manufacturing, power generation, and more. Whether in high-temperature exhaust systems, low-temperature cryogenic processes, or regular industrial applications with temperature fluctuations, flexible couplings play a vital role in providing reliable power transmission and misalignment compensation.
In summary, flexible couplings can be effectively used in applications with varying operating temperatures, provided that the coupling’s design and material properties align with the specific temperature requirements of the application.
editor by CX 2023-10-08