Water Cooling Temperature Control Straight Hydraulic Flexible Quick Coupling
|(max. per disconnect)|
|Temperature Range||-20ºC to +120ºC|
|Standard seal material NBR|
Material of Female Socket: Zinc- Chromate plated Steel
Material of Male Plug: Zinc- Chromate plated Steel
2. Advantage: Critical Parts are hardened for durability.
Poppet valves are available to prevent uncoupled leakage.
Poppet valves open automatically when coupled within rated working pressure to keep the flow expeditely.
3. Sizes: NPT 1/4, 3/8, 1/2, 3/4, 1. It’s OK to order Female Socket and Male Plug together or seperately.
4. Standard: ISO7241-1 Series A
PARKER 6600 series
FASTER ANV series
AEROQUIP 5600 series
HANSEN HA 15000 series
* Female Coupler
* Male Coupler
Main Material and Series:
Carbon steel,Brass, Stainless steel 304/316
ISO 7241A Series ,ISO 7241B Series ,FLAT FACE COUPLING
Our Service: We can crimp hose assembly for our customers
Mainly used for construction equipment, hydraulic machinery, oil euipment and other hydraulic applications.
Conventional packaging: carton, can be customized according to customer needs;
Transportation: express, sea and air freight are support
1.If we have stock,we’ll send out to you in a week;
2. Generally, it will take about 20 days. The specific delivery date will be negotiated according to your order.
(If the quantity you need is less than 100 pieces, please feel free to make an inquiry with us. If we have stock, you can also
our payment usual is T/T ,L/C ,if you need other payment , please inform us
How does a flexible coupling help in power transmission efficiency?
Flexible couplings play a crucial role in improving power transmission efficiency in various mechanical systems. Here are the ways in which flexible couplings contribute to enhanced efficiency:
- Misalignment Compensation: In real-world applications, it is challenging to achieve perfect alignment between shafts due to manufacturing tolerances, thermal expansion, or external forces. Flexible couplings can accommodate both angular and parallel misalignments between the driving and driven shafts. By doing so, they ensure that the torque is transmitted smoothly and efficiently despite misalignment, reducing power losses due to misaligned shafts.
- Vibration Damping: Vibrations in mechanical systems can lead to energy losses and premature wear of components. Flexible couplings with vibration-damping properties can absorb and dampen vibrations generated during operation. By reducing the transmission of vibrations, these couplings help to maintain power transmission efficiency and extend the lifespan of connected equipment.
- Shock Load Absorption: During start-up or sudden changes in operating conditions, equipment may experience shock loads. Flexible couplings are designed to absorb and cushion these shock loads, preventing sudden impacts on the system. By minimizing the shock load’s effect, flexible couplings contribute to smoother power transmission and reduced stress on components.
- Torsional Stiffness: While flexible couplings allow for misalignment compensation, they still exhibit a certain degree of torsional stiffness. This stiffness ensures that the majority of the torque is efficiently transmitted from the driving to the driven shaft, minimizing power losses due to deformation or bending of the coupling.
- Reduced Friction and Wear: Flexible couplings typically have a simple design with fewer moving parts. This simplicity leads to reduced friction and wear compared to more complex coupling types. Lower friction means less energy dissipation, resulting in improved power transmission efficiency.
- Compatibility with Various Applications: Flexible couplings come in a wide range of designs and materials to suit different applications. Whether it’s high-speed machinery, heavy-duty equipment, or precision systems, there are flexible coupling options optimized for each use case. Selecting the appropriate coupling for the specific application ensures efficient power transmission.
In summary, flexible couplings enhance power transmission efficiency by compensating for misalignment, damping vibrations, absorbing shock loads, providing torsional stiffness, reducing friction and wear, and offering compatibility with diverse applications. The combination of these features contributes to improved overall system efficiency and helps optimize the performance of mechanical systems.
Can flexible couplings be used in pumps, compressors, and fans?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in pumps, compressors, and fans, and they are commonly employed in these types of rotating machinery. Flexible couplings offer several advantages that make them suitable for such applications:
- Misalignment Compensation: Pumps, compressors, and fans often experience misalignments due to various factors, such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or component wear. Flexible couplings can accommodate angular, parallel, and axial misalignments, helping to maintain proper alignment between the driving and driven components.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings help dampen vibrations in rotating machinery, which is essential for smooth operation and reduced wear on components. In pumps, compressors, and fans, vibration control is crucial to prevent premature failure and maintain reliable performance.
- Shock Load Absorption: These rotating machines may encounter shock loads during startup or shutdown, especially in reciprocating equipment like reciprocating pumps or compressors. Flexible couplings can absorb and mitigate the impact of such loads, protecting the connected equipment from damage.
- Reduced Maintenance: Flexible couplings with elastomeric elements or other self-lubricating features require minimal maintenance, leading to cost savings and reduced downtime in pumps, compressors, and fans.
- Energy Efficiency: Certain flexible coupling designs, such as beam couplings or certain elastomeric couplings, have low mass and inertia. This characteristic helps improve the energy efficiency of rotating machinery, which is particularly beneficial in large-scale pumps, compressors, and fans used in industrial applications.
- Adaptability: Pumps, compressors, and fans often have varying operating conditions and load profiles. Flexible couplings are adaptable to different operating environments, making them suitable for diverse applications.
In summary, flexible couplings offer several performance-enhancing features that make them well-suited for use in pumps, compressors, and fans. Their ability to accommodate misalignment, dampen vibrations, absorb shocks, and reduce maintenance requirements contributes to improved reliability, efficiency, and longevity of the connected rotating machinery.
What role does a flexible coupling play in reducing downtime and maintenance costs?
A flexible coupling plays a significant role in reducing downtime and maintenance costs in industrial machinery and rotating equipment. Here are the key ways in which flexible couplings contribute to these benefits:
- Misalignment Compensation: One of the primary functions of a flexible coupling is to accommodate misalignment between two connected shafts. Misalignment can occur due to various factors such as thermal expansion, foundation settling, or manufacturing tolerances. By allowing for misalignment, flexible couplings reduce the transmission of harmful forces and stresses to connected components, minimizing wear and preventing premature failures that could lead to costly downtime and repairs.
- Vibration Damping: Flexible couplings have inherent damping properties due to the elastomeric or flexible elements they incorporate. These elements absorb and dissipate vibration and shock loads that may arise from the operation of rotating machinery. By dampening vibrations, flexible couplings protect the connected equipment from excessive wear and fatigue, extending their service life and reducing the need for frequent maintenance or replacement.
- Shock Load Absorption: In applications where sudden loads or shocks are common, such as in heavy machinery or high-speed equipment, flexible couplings act as shock absorbers. They can absorb and dissipate the impact energy, preventing damage to the machinery and minimizing downtime caused by unexpected failures or breakdowns.
- Easy Installation and Alignment: Flexible couplings are designed for ease of installation and alignment. Unlike rigid couplings that require precise shaft alignment, flexible couplings can tolerate some degree of misalignment during installation. This feature simplifies the setup process, reduces installation time, and lowers the risk of misalignment-related issues, ultimately minimizing downtime during initial installation or replacement of couplings.
- Reduced Maintenance Frequency: The ability of flexible couplings to handle misalignment and dampen vibrations results in reduced wear on bearings, seals, and other connected components. Consequently, the frequency of maintenance intervals can be extended, reducing the need for frequent inspections and component replacements. This directly translates to lower maintenance costs and less downtime for maintenance tasks.
- Equipment Protection: By reducing the transmission of shock loads and vibrations, flexible couplings act as protective barriers for connected equipment. They help prevent catastrophic failures and subsequent damage to expensive machinery, avoiding unplanned shutdowns and costly repairs.
Overall, flexible couplings are critical components that improve the reliability and longevity of rotating equipment. Their ability to handle misalignment, dampen vibrations, and protect against shock loads contributes to reduced downtime, lower maintenance costs, and increased productivity in industrial applications.
editor by CX 2023-09-27