We are a very professional injection mold making and machinery parts machining factory since 2009 and could do OEM/ODM according to your 2D/3D drawings or your idea.
|Material||Metal; Aluminum; Brass; Bronze; Copper; Stainless Steel; Plastic; Acrylic;|
|Precision||0.01-0.05mm or as your request|
|Color||Painting/anodizing/ Polish/silk screen/chromeplate/rubber/coating|
|Surface treatment||Anodizing, powder coating ,painting ,shot blasting, polishing ,electrical galvanizing, electrophoresis, chemical galvanizing, chrome plating , nickel plating, tumbling, passivate etc.|
|Finish||Polished,mirror polished,brushed, sandblasted, heat treatment etc.|
|Logo Method||Laser engraving, CNC engraving, screen-printing etc.|
|Packing||Cartons or up to your request|
|Transportation||International express by DHL, UPS, etc & by sea|
|Delivery||Within 30~35 workdays after deposit or payment received/ also up to the design|
|Payment terms||L/C, Paypal or 30% pre T/T 70% balance before shipment|
|Software||Solid work, Pro/E, AutoCAD CAM, Catia|
|Advantage||Compretitve price,high quality and good after-sales service, we have office in Germany|
Glad to tell you we can manufacture OEM auto parts by drawings and sampels.
In order to provide accurate price, could you send us your drawings and quantity?
Quotation will be provided within 24 hours.
1. More than 10 years processing&exporting experience, Long-term cooperation is always pursued
2. With 5 factory technicians, 3 R&D, and 13 years automotive industry experience for our president.
HangZhou CZPT Machienry can provide cnc machining for all kind of metal parts.
Looking for your drawings and requirements.
For Moulds, pls check the below different grades as to choose the 1 you want, we will offer the accurate price based on your 3D/2D drawing
|A Grade||B Grade||C Grade||D Grade|
|Mould Base Standard||HASCO/DME||LKM||LKM||Chinese Local|
|Cavity steel||H13,2344,2343,8407 Heat Hard Steel||718,738,P20HH, NAK80||Local P20,WY718||Aluminum,550C|
|Runner||Hot runner,cold runner||Hot runner,cold runner||Cold runner||Cold runner|
|Mould Price||Most expensive||Expensive||Cost-effective||Cheap|
Our professional and exellent workers:
All of our workers have more than 5 years experience and received professional training from Japanese company as to ensure the products quality.
We could control the price and quality very well by our own equipments, such as Grinding machine, Milling machine, CNC center, Wire cutting, Injection machine ect.
We usually delivery the moulds and machinery parts by sea/DHL/FEDEX/TNT, according to the customers.
1.How can I get the quotation?
Please give us your drawing,quantity,weight and material of the product.
2.If you don’t have the drawing,can you make drawing for me?
Yes,we are able to make the drawing of your sample duplicate the sample.
3.When can I get the sample and your main order time?
Sample time: 35-40 days after start to make mold.
Order time: 35-40 days, the accurate time depends on product.
4.What is your payment method?
T/T: 50% deposit,50%to be paid before shipment.
5.Which kind of file format you can read?
PDF, IGS, DWG, STEP, MAX
6.What is your surface treatment?
Including: powder coating, sand blasting, painting, polishing, acid pickling, anodizing, enamel, zinc plating, hot-dip galvanizing, electrophoresis, chrome plating.
7.What is your way of packing?
Normally we pack goods according to customers’ requirements.
If you have any doubts, please do not hesitate to contact me.
Can flexible couplings be used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in both the food processing and pharmaceutical industries under certain conditions. These industries have stringent requirements for equipment used in their processes, including hygienic design, cleanliness, and resistance to contamination. Here’s how flexible couplings can be used in these industries:
- Hygienic Design: In food processing and pharmaceutical applications, flexible couplings with hygienic designs are essential to prevent the accumulation of food particles, dust, or other contaminants. Stainless steel or FDA-approved materials are commonly used to ensure compliance with hygiene standards and ease of cleaning.
- Cleanability: The equipment used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries must be easily cleanable to maintain product purity. Flexible couplings with smooth surfaces and no crevices or pockets that can trap particles are preferred.
- Chemical Resistance: Some food processing and pharmaceutical applications involve the use of cleaning agents or chemicals. Flexible couplings must be resistant to these chemicals to prevent degradation and ensure long-term reliability.
- Corrosion Resistance: In food processing and pharmaceutical environments, equipment is often exposed to washdowns and sanitizing solutions. Flexible couplings made of corrosion-resistant materials can withstand these conditions and maintain their performance over time.
- Compliance with Standards: The food processing and pharmaceutical industries are subject to strict regulations and standards. Flexible couplings used in these industries should comply with relevant industry standards, such as FDA, EHEDG, or NSF standards.
- Non-Toxic Materials: Flexible couplings used in direct contact with food or pharmaceutical products must be made of non-toxic materials that will not contaminate the process.
- Resistant to Temperature Extremes: Some food and pharmaceutical processes involve extreme temperatures. Flexible couplings must be capable of withstanding high and low temperatures without compromising their integrity.
When selecting flexible couplings for food processing and pharmaceutical applications, it is essential to work closely with manufacturers and suppliers who understand the industry’s unique requirements. Customized solutions may be necessary to ensure that the couplings meet the specific needs of the application and comply with industry standards.
Summary: Flexible couplings can be used in food processing and pharmaceutical industries when they meet the necessary hygiene, cleanability, chemical resistance, corrosion resistance, compliance with standards, and temperature resistance requirements. Proper selection and application of flexible couplings can contribute to the efficiency and reliability of equipment in these critical industries.
How does a flexible coupling handle misalignment in large rotating equipment?
Flexible couplings are designed to accommodate various types of misalignment in large rotating equipment, ensuring smooth and efficient power transmission while minimizing stress on connected components. Here’s how flexible couplings handle different types of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two connected shafts are not collinear and form an angle. Flexible couplings can handle angular misalignment by allowing the coupling elements to flex and move slightly, thus accommodating the angle between the shafts. The flexible elements, often made of elastomeric materials or metallic membranes, can bend and twist to compensate for angular misalignment, ensuring that the coupling remains engaged and transfers torque effectively.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment, also known as offset misalignment, happens when the two shafts are not perfectly aligned along their axes, resulting in a lateral shift. Flexible couplings can handle parallel misalignment through their ability to move radially, allowing the flexible elements to adjust and take up the offset. This capability prevents excessive side loads on the shafts and bearings, reducing wear and increasing the lifespan of the equipment.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when there is a linear displacement of one shaft relative to the other, either toward or away from the other shaft. Some flexible couplings, such as certain types of flexible disc couplings, can accommodate a limited amount of axial misalignment. However, for large axial movement, other types of couplings or special designs may be required.
The flexibility of the coupling elements allows them to act as a buffer between the shafts, dampening shocks, vibrations, and torsional forces caused by misalignment or other dynamic loads. This helps protect the connected equipment from damage and enhances the overall performance and reliability of the rotating system.
In large rotating equipment, where misalignment is more common due to thermal expansion, foundation settling, or other factors, flexible couplings play a critical role in maintaining smooth operation and reducing stress on the machinery. However, it is essential to choose the appropriate type of flexible coupling based on the specific requirements of the application and to regularly inspect and maintain the coupling to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
Can flexible couplings handle misalignment between shafts?
Yes, flexible couplings are specifically designed to handle misalignment between shafts in rotating machinery and mechanical systems. Misalignment can occur due to various factors, including installation errors, thermal expansion, manufacturing tolerances, or shaft deflection during operation.
Flexible couplings offer the ability to compensate for different types of misalignment, including:
- Angular Misalignment: When the shafts are not collinear and have an angular offset, flexible couplings can accommodate this misalignment by flexing or twisting, allowing the two shafts to remain connected while transmitting torque smoothly.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment occurs when the two shafts are not perfectly aligned along their axes. Flexible couplings can adjust to this misalignment, ensuring that the shafts remain connected and capable of transmitting power efficiently.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment, also known as end float or axial displacement, refers to the relative axial movement of the two shafts. Some flexible coupling designs can accommodate axial misalignment, allowing for slight axial movements without disengaging the coupling.
The ability of flexible couplings to handle misalignment is essential in preventing premature wear and failure of the connected equipment. By compensating for misalignment, flexible couplings reduce the stress on the shafts, bearings, and seals, extending the service life of these components and improving overall system reliability.
It is crucial to select the appropriate type of flexible coupling based on the specific misalignment requirements of the application. Different coupling designs offer varying degrees of misalignment compensation, and the choice depends on factors such as the magnitude and type of misalignment, the torque requirements, and the operating environment.
In summary, flexible couplings play a vital role in handling misalignment between shafts, ensuring efficient power transmission and protecting mechanical systems from the adverse effects of misalignment. Their ability to accommodate misalignment makes them indispensable components in various industrial, automotive, aerospace, and marine applications.
editor by CX 2023-08-14