|Materials for silicon,fluorine,NBR,FPM,EPDM,SILCONE ACM,HNBR
|Excellent chemical and physical property, excellent oil- resistance, high temperature stability, etc.
|Parts are used on vehicles, printing machines, food processing machines, textile machines, electronic machines, etc.
|CNC machining Broaching, Drilling, Milling, Other Machining Services, Rapid Prototyping, Turning,
|As per your drawing Or your sample
Make sure 100% inspection before the delivery
|Maintenance,acturally HRC coupling doesn’t need maintenance.
|Environmental, elastic components make HRC coupling applies to a variety of working conditions.
Reliable transmission, in case of elastic component is damaged, the dog segment wichcasted siamesedly still keep the transmission processing reliably.
Economic, HRC couplings have already been made of optimization design,which make transmission power match the transmission shaft diameter.
|Good recovery capacity, elastic components can reduce the load at the CZPT moments, and the deviation is a major consideration when designing.
Adaptability of misalignment, HRC can coupling contains parallel shift, angle shift and axis shift which happen some times.
Application and analysis
Custom rubber parts
Custom plastic parts
Packing & Delivery
Packaging Details: plastic bag packing inside, carton packing outside, or customized packing.
Port:Xihu (West Lake) Dis.g port, ZheJiang city.
Lead Time :
|1 – 1000
|1001 – 10000
|10001 – 50000
|To be negotiated
Place order steps
1. Convenient: 24th Hours sales/After-sales Service online or on the phone.
2. Quality Assurance: We will discuss with you and supply you the best quality comfortable to your market.
3. Quick delivery: Time is money, we promise we always will deliver the goods quicker than others.
4. According to customers’ drawing,customized specifications are welcomed.
5. Small orders can be accepted.
SHEN ZHOU CZPT RUBBER & PLASTIC CO.,LTD was founded in 2000. The factory located in industrial zone of HangZhou city, ZheJiang province, china.
We have Plastic injection molding workshop and rubber compression molding workshops.Our main products includes Bakelit Knobs,Pull Handle,rubber door stops, door guard, roller, rubber bumpers, Rubber grommets, vibration dampers, seals, plastic corner, injection plastic brackets, injection plastic shell.to undertake various kinds of rubber molding and plastic injection parts, customize according to drawing and samples.
The products have been exported to America, Europe, Oceania, Middle East, Southeast Asia and other regions and countries, and hope to build more business Cooperation with new client from all over the world.
Q1: Are you a manufacturer or a trading company?
A1: We are the original manufacturer of custom rubber parts and custom plastic parts.
Q2: Where is your company located?
A2: Our company is located in HangZhou City, ZheJiang Province, China.
Q3: Could I get free samples?
A3: We could provide small samples for free, but air freight or sea freight should be borne by customer side.
Q4: What should I provide in order to get an offer?
A4: Customers are required to provide material, inner diameter, outer diameter, cross section distance and quantity.
Q5: How is the goods packed by your factory?
A5: The goods are normally packed by plastic bags, carton boxes with pallets or wooden boxes.
Q6: What are the incoterms applied?
A6: The incoterms applied are FOB, CIF and CFR.
Q7: What are the payment terms accepted?
A7: We accept Alibaba Trade Assurance, T/T, L/C and West Union.
Q8: What about the delivery time?
A8: The goods are normally dellivered to customer side within 7-30 days based CZPT the mode of transport required.
Can flexible couplings be used in hydraulic and pneumatic systems?
Yes, flexible couplings can be used in both hydraulic and pneumatic systems to connect various components and transmit power or motion. However, the selection of flexible couplings for these systems depends on specific application requirements and operating conditions.
- Compensating Misalignment: In hydraulic systems, flexible couplings are used to compensate for misalignment between the driving and driven components, such as pumps, motors, and actuators. Misalignment can occur due to variations in the mounting or movement of components. The flexibility of the coupling allows it to accommodate misalignment while transmitting torque efficiently.
- Vibration Damping: Hydraulic systems can generate vibrations during operation, which can affect the performance and lifespan of connected components. Flexible couplings with vibration-damping properties help reduce the transmission of vibrations, providing smoother operation and minimizing wear on components.
- Reducing Shock Loads: Flexible couplings absorb and dampen shock loads that may occur in hydraulic systems during rapid starts, stops, or pressure fluctuations. By absorbing these shock loads, the coupling protects connected components from potential damage.
- Corrosion Resistance: Hydraulic systems may operate in environments with exposure to hydraulic fluids, which can be corrosive. Flexible couplings made of materials resistant to corrosion, such as stainless steel or specific polymers, are suitable for such applications.
- High Torque Transmission: Hydraulic systems often require high torque transmission between the power source and the driven components. Flexible couplings can handle high torque levels while accommodating angular and axial misalignments.
- Compensation for Misalignment: In pneumatic systems, flexible couplings provide compensation for misalignment between components, such as pneumatic cylinders, valves, and rotary actuators. The ability to accommodate misalignment ensures smooth operation and reduces the risk of mechanical stress on the system.
- Minimal Lubrication: Some flexible couplings designed for pneumatic systems require little to no lubrication, making them suitable for applications where oil or grease contamination is undesirable.
- Low Inertia: Pneumatic systems often require components with low inertia to achieve rapid response times. Flexible couplings with low mass and low inertia help maintain the system’s responsiveness and efficiency.
- High Torque Transmission: Pneumatic systems can demand high torque transmission between components, such as in pneumatic rotary actuators. Flexible couplings can transmit torque effectively while compensating for potential misalignments.
- Corrosion Resistance: Pneumatic systems operating in harsh environments may be exposed to moisture or chemicals. Flexible couplings made of corrosion-resistant materials are ideal for such conditions.
Overall, flexible couplings are versatile components that can be used in a wide range of hydraulic and pneumatic applications. When selecting a flexible coupling for a specific system, it’s essential to consider factors such as misalignment compensation, vibration damping, shock absorption, corrosion resistance, torque transmission capability, and compatibility with the system’s operating conditions.
How does a flexible coupling handle misalignment in large rotating equipment?
Flexible couplings are designed to accommodate various types of misalignment in large rotating equipment, ensuring smooth and efficient power transmission while minimizing stress on connected components. Here’s how flexible couplings handle different types of misalignment:
- Angular Misalignment: Angular misalignment occurs when the axes of the two connected shafts are not collinear and form an angle. Flexible couplings can handle angular misalignment by allowing the coupling elements to flex and move slightly, thus accommodating the angle between the shafts. The flexible elements, often made of elastomeric materials or metallic membranes, can bend and twist to compensate for angular misalignment, ensuring that the coupling remains engaged and transfers torque effectively.
- Parallel Misalignment: Parallel misalignment, also known as offset misalignment, happens when the two shafts are not perfectly aligned along their axes, resulting in a lateral shift. Flexible couplings can handle parallel misalignment through their ability to move radially, allowing the flexible elements to adjust and take up the offset. This capability prevents excessive side loads on the shafts and bearings, reducing wear and increasing the lifespan of the equipment.
- Axial Misalignment: Axial misalignment occurs when there is a linear displacement of one shaft relative to the other, either toward or away from the other shaft. Some flexible couplings, such as certain types of flexible disc couplings, can accommodate a limited amount of axial misalignment. However, for large axial movement, other types of couplings or special designs may be required.
The flexibility of the coupling elements allows them to act as a buffer between the shafts, dampening shocks, vibrations, and torsional forces caused by misalignment or other dynamic loads. This helps protect the connected equipment from damage and enhances the overall performance and reliability of the rotating system.
In large rotating equipment, where misalignment is more common due to thermal expansion, foundation settling, or other factors, flexible couplings play a critical role in maintaining smooth operation and reducing stress on the machinery. However, it is essential to choose the appropriate type of flexible coupling based on the specific requirements of the application and to regularly inspect and maintain the coupling to ensure optimal performance and longevity.
What is a flexible coupling and how does it work?
A flexible coupling is a mechanical device used to connect two shafts while allowing for relative movement between them. It is designed to transmit torque from one shaft to another while compensating for misalignment, vibration, and shock. Flexible couplings are essential components in various rotating machinery and systems, as they help protect the connected equipment and enhance overall performance.
Types of Flexible Couplings:
There are several types of flexible couplings, each with its unique design and characteristics. Some common types include:
- Jaw Couplings: Jaw couplings feature elastomer spiders that fit between two hubs. They can accommodate angular and parallel misalignment while dampening vibrations.
- Disc Couplings: Disc couplings use thin metallic discs to connect the shafts. They are highly flexible and provide excellent misalignment compensation.
- Gear Couplings: Gear couplings use gear teeth to transmit torque. They offer high torque capacity and can handle moderate misalignment.
- Beam Couplings: Beam couplings use a single piece of flexible material, such as a metal beam, to transmit torque while compensating for misalignment.
- Bellows Couplings: Bellows couplings use a bellows-like structure to allow for axial, angular, and parallel misalignment compensation.
- Oldham Couplings: Oldham couplings use three discs, with the middle one having a perpendicular slot to allow for misalignment compensation.
How a Flexible Coupling Works:
The operation of a flexible coupling depends on its specific design, but the general principles are similar. Let’s take the example of a jaw coupling to explain how a flexible coupling works:
- Two shafts are connected to the coupling hubs on either side, with an elastomer spider placed between them.
- When torque is applied to one shaft, it causes the spider to compress and deform slightly, transmitting the torque to the other shaft.
- In case of misalignment between the shafts, the elastomer spider flexes and compensates for the misalignment, ensuring smooth torque transmission without imposing excessive loads on the shafts or connected equipment.
- The elastomer spider also acts as a damping element, absorbing vibrations and shocks during operation, which reduces wear on the equipment and enhances system stability.
Overall, the flexibility and ability to compensate for misalignment are the key features that allow a flexible coupling to function effectively. The choice of a specific flexible coupling type depends on the application’s requirements, such as torque capacity, misalignment compensation, and environmental conditions.
editor by CX 2023-08-07