Factory direct sale exhaust flexible pipe hks muffler
Why choose us? What can we do for you?
We are the top ten leading brand.We have 24 years of exhaust system and industrial pipe.
Founded in 1992 and experienced in the field of exhaust system and industrial pipe for 24 years.
We have large capacity, over 200000pcs/month.
Management system certification:ISO9001.ISO14001.TSI16949.
We have our own technical and mould deparmtent, ready for any customized products.
Sales network expands from over domestic sales to all over the world.
|OVERALLLENGTH O/L||OVERALLLENGTHO/L||NOMINAL INSIDE
|1-3/4 ” (45mm)||4 ” (102mm)||2-1/2 “(63.5mm)||4 ” (102mm)||43mm||120mm|
|6 ” (152mm)||6 ” (152mm)||165mm|
|8 ” (203mm)||8 ” (203mm)||180mm|
|9 ” (230mm)||9 ” (230mm)||50mm(52mm)||120mm|
|10 ” (254mm)||10 ” (254mm)||165mm|
|11 ” (280mm)||11 ” (280mm)||54.5mm||120mm|
|2″(51mm)||12 ” (305mm)||12 ” (305mm)||150mm|
|4 ” (102mm)||3 “(76.2mm)||4 ” (102mm)||180mm|
|6 ” (152mm)||6 ” (152mm)||200mm|
|8 ” (203mm)||8 ” (203mm)||250mm|
|9 ” (230mm)||10 ” (254mm)||60mm(61mm)||160mm|
|10 ” (254mm)||12 ” (305mm)||200mm|
|2-1/4 ” (57.2mm)||11 ” (280mm)||6 ” (152mm)||240mm|
|12 ” (305mm)||3-1/2″ (89mm)||8 ” (203mm)||65mm||150mm|
|4 ” (102mm)||10 ” (254mm)||200mm|
|6 ” (152mm)||12 ” (305mm)||70mm||100m|
|8 ” (203mm)||4″ (102mm)||8 ” (203mm)||120mm|
|9 ” (230mm)||10 ” (254mm)||150mm|
|10 ” (254mm)||12 ” (305mm)||200mm|
|11 ” (280mm)||Other sizes are available,ID32,ID36,ID38,ID40,ID46,ID48,ID115,ID125etc|
|12 ” (305mm)|
ZheJiang YueDing company produce quality products and work to provide constant communication with our clients. Our dedication to CZPT allows us to be a stable solution in the marketplace with a quick lead time. We primarily focus on exhaust pipes, including metal hoses and other pipes that are used within the automotive industry . We have designers, engineers, and others who are involved in the process of manufacturing parts. We explore the top materials to use as well as continuously add more technology and innovation to produce higher quality parts. Flexible Exhaust Pipe
Every year we john 4-5 oversea fairs to meet our customers.What we show is our ability, and what you feel will be our profession . We take the time to answer questions and ensure that our clients understand all there is to know about our products. Further, we work with all of our clients to help find the right products that will meet both needs and budget. We work hard to provide good customer service and ensure that it is never just about sales, but about building a relationship.
As a reliable partner and CZPT supplier, we offer advanced products and have large stock. Our product are sold to many country,have been exported to North America,Western Europe,Southeast Asia,South America,Northern Europe,Mid East,Southern Europe,Africa and many other countries. We would like to cooperate with global customers and make the good protection project in world market.
ZheJiang YueDing Company have a production team of hundreds of individuals who work hard to create high quality items that are meant to last. Durability is a top focus and our employees have been trained to ensure they know exactly what needs to be done to produce all of the products that we have available. We take pride in our work and so does each and every 1 of the employees within our Production Department.
1. Q: How about the payment terms?
Normally 30% deposit in advance. It can be discussed when we have friendly relationship.
2. How about Delivery time?
We can produce 200,000 pcs per month, large capacity. Normally, 15 days.
3. Q:Can I get a sample?
For sure, we are willing to supply samples free for quality checking.
4. Q : What’s the price?
Reasonable price, competitive price, and acceptable prices, which are all based on good quality.
How do you install and align a flexible coupling properly to ensure optimal performance?
Proper installation and alignment of a flexible coupling are essential to ensure its optimal performance and longevity. Incorrect installation can lead to premature wear, increased vibrations, and potential equipment failure. Below are the steps to install and align a flexible coupling properly:
1. Pre-Installation Inspection:
Before installation, inspect the flexible coupling and its components for any visible damage or defects. Check that the coupling’s size and specifications match the application requirements. Ensure that the shafts and equipment connected to the coupling are clean and free from debris.
2. Shaft Preparation:
Prepare the shafts by removing any oil, grease, or contaminants from the surfaces that will come into contact with the coupling. Ensure that the shaft ends are smooth and free from burrs that could affect the fit of the coupling.
3. Coupling Hub Installation:
Slide the coupling hubs onto the shafts, ensuring they are positioned securely and evenly on each shaft. Use a lubricant recommended by the manufacturer to facilitate the installation and ensure a proper fit.
Proper alignment is critical for the performance and longevity of the flexible coupling. Align the shafts by checking both angular and parallel misalignment. Utilize precision alignment tools, such as dial indicators or laser alignment systems, to achieve accurate alignment. Follow the manufacturer’s alignment specifications and tolerance limits.
5. Tightening Fasteners:
Once the shafts are properly aligned, tighten the coupling’s fasteners to the manufacturer’s recommended torque values. Gradually tighten the fasteners in a cross pattern to ensure even distribution of the load on the coupling hubs. Avoid over-tightening, as it may cause distortion or damage to the coupling.
6. Run-Out Check:
After installation, perform a run-out check to verify that the coupling’s rotating components are balanced and aligned. Excessive run-out can lead to vibrations and reduce the coupling’s performance. If significant run-out is detected, recheck the alignment and address any issues that may be causing it.
Ensure that the flexible coupling is adequately lubricated, following the manufacturer’s recommendations. Proper lubrication reduces friction and wear, enhancing the coupling’s efficiency and reliability.
8. Periodic Inspection and Maintenance:
Regularly inspect the flexible coupling for signs of wear, misalignment, or damage. Address any issues promptly to prevent further problems. Depending on the coupling type and application, scheduled maintenance may include re-greasing, re-alignment, or replacing worn components.
Proper installation and alignment are crucial for ensuring the optimal performance and longevity of a flexible coupling. Following the manufacturer’s guidelines, inspecting the components, achieving accurate alignment, and using the appropriate lubrication are key steps in the installation process. Regular inspection and maintenance help to identify and address potential issues, ensuring the coupling continues to operate smoothly and efficiently in the mechanical system.
Can flexible couplings be used in the aerospace industry for critical applications?
Flexible couplings can be used in the aerospace industry for certain critical applications, but their usage is limited and carefully considered due to the stringent requirements and safety standards in the aerospace field. Here are some key points to consider:
- Specific Applications: In the aerospace industry, flexible couplings are primarily used in non-flight-critical systems or non-safety-critical applications. They are commonly found in auxiliary equipment, ground support systems, and non-flight propulsion systems.
- Weight and Space Constraints: Weight and space are crucial factors in aerospace applications. Flexible couplings must be lightweight and compact to minimize the impact on the overall weight and size of the aircraft or spacecraft.
- High Reliability Requirements: Aerospace systems demand high reliability and fault tolerance. Flexible couplings used in critical applications must meet stringent reliability standards and undergo rigorous testing and certification to ensure their performance under extreme conditions.
- Material Selection: Aerospace-grade materials are necessary to withstand the demanding environment of aerospace applications. These materials should have high strength-to-weight ratios, corrosion resistance, and excellent mechanical properties to handle the stresses and forces experienced during operation.
- Certifications: Flexible couplings used in the aerospace industry must adhere to specific certifications and standards, such as those set by organizations like the Federal Aviation Administration (FAA) in the United States or the European Union Aviation Safety Agency (EASA) in Europe.
- Redundancy and Safety Measures: In critical systems, redundancy and safety measures are paramount. Flexible couplings used in aerospace applications must be designed with redundancy features to ensure the system’s continued functionality in the event of a failure.
- Temperature and Environmental Considerations: Aerospace systems experience a wide range of temperatures and environmental conditions. Flexible couplings must be able to operate reliably in extreme temperatures, high altitudes, and other challenging environments encountered during flight or space missions.
While flexible couplings have their place in certain aerospace applications, flight-critical and safety-critical systems typically rely on rigid, precision-engineered couplings. These rigid couplings offer higher levels of torque transmission and precision but require careful alignment and installation.
Ultimately, the selection of flexible couplings for aerospace applications must undergo a thorough engineering evaluation and be approved by the relevant regulatory authorities to ensure the highest level of safety and performance in critical aerospace systems.
What are the differences between elastomeric and metallic flexible coupling designs?
Elastomeric and metallic flexible couplings are two distinct designs used to transmit torque and accommodate misalignment in mechanical systems. Each type offers unique characteristics and advantages, making them suitable for different applications.
Elastomeric Flexible Couplings:
Elastomeric flexible couplings, also known as flexible or jaw couplings, employ an elastomeric material (rubber or similar) as the flexible element. The elastomer is typically molded between two hubs, and it acts as the connector between the driving and driven shafts. The key differences and characteristics of elastomeric couplings include:
- Misalignment Compensation: Elastomeric couplings are designed to handle moderate levels of angular, parallel, and axial misalignment. The elastomeric material flexes to accommodate the misalignment while transmitting torque between the shafts.
- Vibration Damping: The elastomeric material in these couplings offers excellent vibration dampening properties, reducing the transmission of vibrations from one shaft to another. This feature helps protect connected equipment from excessive vibrations and enhances system reliability.
- Shock Load Absorption: Elastomeric couplings can absorb and dampen shock loads, protecting the system from sudden impacts or overloads.
- Cost-Effective: Elastomeric couplings are generally more cost-effective compared to metallic couplings, making them a popular choice for various industrial applications.
- Simple Design and Installation: Elastomeric couplings often have a straightforward design, allowing for easy installation and maintenance.
- Lower Torque Capacity: These couplings have a lower torque capacity compared to metallic couplings, making them suitable for applications with moderate torque requirements.
- Common Applications: Elastomeric couplings are commonly used in pumps, compressors, fans, conveyors, and other applications that require moderate torque transmission and misalignment compensation.
Metallic Flexible Couplings:
Metallic flexible couplings use metal components (such as steel, stainless steel, or aluminum) to connect the driving and driven shafts. The metallic designs can vary significantly depending on the type of metallic coupling, but some general characteristics include:
- High Torque Capacity: Metallic couplings have higher torque transmission capabilities compared to elastomeric couplings. They are well-suited for applications requiring high torque handling.
- Misalignment Compensation: Depending on the design, some metallic couplings can accommodate minimal misalignment, but they are generally not as flexible as elastomeric couplings in this regard.
- Stiffer Construction: Metallic couplings are generally stiffer than elastomeric couplings, offering less vibration dampening but higher torsional stiffness.
- Compact Design: Metallic couplings can have a more compact design, making them suitable for applications with limited space.
- Higher Precision: Metallic couplings often offer higher precision and concentricity, resulting in better shaft alignment.
- Higher Cost: Metallic couplings are typically more expensive than elastomeric couplings due to their construction and higher torque capacity.
- Common Applications: Metallic couplings are commonly used in high-speed machinery, precision equipment, robotics, and applications with high torque requirements.
In summary, the main differences between elastomeric and metallic flexible coupling designs lie in their flexibility, torque capacity, vibration dampening, cost, and applications. Elastomeric couplings are suitable for applications with moderate torque, misalignment compensation, and vibration dampening requirements. On the other hand, metallic couplings are chosen for applications with higher torque and precision requirements, where flexibility and vibration dampening are less critical.
editor by CX 2023-08-02