DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT-DOUBLE ACTING
This energy unit includes a power up electrical power down circuit with load holding on the two A & B ports. A strain compensatred flow control might be extra to circuit to regulate the decent pace in the cylinder.
one. This power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic parts concerned ahead of installation of the energy unit.
three. Viscosity in the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst, which really should also be clean and cost-free of impurities. N46 hydraulic oil is advised.
4. The power unit ought to be mounted horizontally.
5. Check the oil level in the tank just after the initial operating of your electrical power unit.
6. Oil altering is required after the first a hundred operation hrs, afterwards when every 3000 hours.
DUMP TRAILER Energy UNIT- SINGLE ACTING
This power unit features a energy up gravity down circuit. Start the motor to extend the cylinder and activate the solenoid valve to retract the circuit. Manual override to solenoid valve is often supplied if expected. Also a strain compen sated flow management may be extra to the circuit to regulate the descent speed from the cylinder.
Remark: Please consult our revenue engineer for your distinctive pump displacement, motor power or tank capability.
one. This electrical power unit is of S3 duty cycle, i.e., non-continuous operation, 30 seconds on and 270 seconds off.
2. Clean every one of the hydraulic elements concerned ahead of installation of the power unit.
three. Viscosity with the hydraulic oil shoud be 15~46 cst,which ought to also be clean and absolutely free of impurities.N46 hydraulic oil is encouraged.
four. The electrical power unit needs to be mounted horizontally.
five. Check the oil degree while in the tank soon after the initial running from the electrical power unit.
6. Oil changing is required soon after the first one hundred operation hrs, afterwards once every 3000 hrs.