We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086~13083988828 13858117778 0571 88828
The Introduction of Stage Hoi EPT Electric Hoist
1) 2m/min for single chain
2) symmetrical structure
3) rain-proof design
4) steel-made cover
5) Friction overload protection
6)36V indirect control
7) limit switch of screw tpye
8) 100% te EPT before assembling and loading
9) Warranty: 1 Year
Stage electric chain hoi EPT Technical parameter
|Capacity(KG)||Model||Power(kw)||No. of load chain||Lift speed(m/min)||
Weight of hoist
without load chain(kg)
1) Forging steel structure small electric hoist, plastic coating cover
2) Overload Protector is available, insulation is F grade. Single use or multiple operating with one control cabinet.
3The anti phase relay device protects machine from damage when power connection is in wrong way.
4) Dual brake system -electromagnetic brake and mechanical brake. Electromagnetic brake system, using non-asbestos brake linings to reduce maintenance times greatly. 5) 24/36V Low Voltage Control: The low voltage control can protect operators from electrical shocks.
6) The surface of chain is dealted with case carburization . The inside material is softened.It is resistant to corrosion, rain, water, sea water, chemical and other bad conditions.
7) Friction overload protection
8) 36V indirect control
9) limit switch of screw tpye
10) 100% te EPT before assembling and loading
11) you can hang upside down can also be positive.
12) Simply use the hooked end of the chain hung beam, while the lower hoi EPT objects together along with the chain was hanging up crawling to a predetermined height, we have power after sale service system,you can believe us.
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.