We – EPG Group the bigge EPT Chain and agricultural gearbox factory in China with 5 different branches. For more details: Mobile/whatsapp/telegram/Kakao us at: 0086-13 0571 88828
Steel Track Cable Carrier Drag Chain
TL series drag chains are mainly consisting of chain plate(top quality stainless steel with chromium plated),supporing board(extruded aluminium alloy)and pinshaft(alloy),etc. there is no relative motions between the cables/rubber hoses and the drag chains,giving no deforming or twists. The chromium palted chain board has very nice-looking appearance and has very rational construction and flexible and high strength.it is reliable and easy to operate ,install , or assemble. .the product is flexible to bending and has low resistance,giving low noises.it can be used for a very long period of time without any deformation or hanging down..
1. the towline can adapt the bigge EPT traveling speed 60meter/min
2. the towline’s safety using life has increased to 1,300,000 times
1.Bending Radius: 50mm~750mm
2. Materials: Stainless steel or galvanized steel
3. Length: customized
4. Application: warehouse, large machinery, robots etc., as short-range,oil,gas, water hoses and cables moving purposes at the same time.
1.The cable drag chains are produced by using Italian technology.
2. When nonstandard bend radius or nonstandard cable carrier chains are required, we can make them according to the user’s requirements.
3. When the max width Bamx is exceeded, compound type cable carrier chains that consi EPT of 3 chain crawlers can be used.
TL series cable drag chain is composed of chain plate( top quality stainlesssteel with chromium plated), supporting board(extruded aluminum alloy) and pinshaft( alloy), etc.
2. Cable or pipe Max. Dia.:
3. Supporting board type:
4. Bending Radius(or the curved height ):
The use of original equipment manufacturer’s (OEM) part numbers or trademarks , e.g. CASE® and John Deere® are for reference purposes only and for indicating product use and compatibility. Our company and the listed replacement parts contained herein are not sponsored, approved, or manufactured by the OEM.